SHOP ONLINE WITHOUT GETTING SCAMMED

Shopping online is very easy and good but,there are some people waiting to take your money without doing the service they promised to offer.In this article,I want to show you with my shopping experience online,how to avoid being scammed and some of the website that I have shopped with.      I have perticularly done my shopping on WWW.aliexpress.com, WWW.DX.com WWW.eBay.com and some others but I do most of my shopping on aliexpress.Aliexpress is a place where you get a lot of things at ridiculously cheap price and the same goes with www.dhgate.com. They are Chinese shopping portals. I will explain how to shop successfully on aliexpress ,take a look at the item you want to buy,check as many as possible of it,after doing that,go to the rating of each of the items,make sure you choose the one with best rating and ensure that you ask the vendor whether the item is still in stock before you place your order. I can guarantee you that all the orders I have placed on aliexpress arrived to my place safely and in good condition except for only two that did not arrive and I was able to get my money back through opening of dispute. If you can apply my method,be rest assure that you won't have problems of being scammed.Also,make sure the vendor give you correct tracking number so that it will be easy for you to know where your shipment is.If the tracking number you get is not working,don't keep mute,let the vendor know what is going on.If you have waited till the maximum time for delivery and your order did not arrive,open a dispute to that effect and follow how the dispute is being resolved.      As for www.dx.com, I have made some orders there too and all of them arrived but they were all late to arrive. I will advice you to buy from them using your paypal so that it will be easy for you to file a case if the items you order did not arrive.If you have waited till time they are supposed to deliver and they have not,open dispute with paypal and they will help you retrieve your money.     As for www.ebay.com and all other sites,I will advice you to buy through paypal,expecially if you are buying from countries that your bank won"t help you retrieve your money in case anything goes wrong,make sure you use paypal so that you can be able to retrieve your money if things goes wrong.    I hope this article helped and I will be more than glad to help you if you encounter any problem shopping online,you can always drop your comments and you can also subscribe to our posts.you can follow on twitter @iamforfree and you can also follow on google plus.Thanks for reading and please come back to get more free stuffs that will do you good.


EmoticonEmoticon